Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween


Ok, so this Halloween I have decided to be a....Devil Woman. dun, dun, dun. yes, it's true. Kristen Russell is going to be something bad for Halloween. If you know me very well, you know that this just does not happen. When I was young my mom didn't want us to be anything scary or evil, and I never really had a desire anyway, so I have always been happy things like, a fairy, a greek goddess, Scarlett O'Hara, ballerina, etc. you get the picture. Well, I was trying to figure out what to be, and I remembered that I have this long satin, red dress that I got at H&M. I haven't worn it for anything as it almost looks lingerie-esque and I wasn't sure when it would be appropriate to wear it. But Halloween, being the holiday of skanks, I figured I could get away with it. As you can see it's really not a skanky dress...just the material is a little satiny. So anyway, I got some sequin horns, a pitchfork to match and some fishnets and put on my pointy high heels and belt and fake eyelashes. After poofing my hair a little, I was officially a devil woman. It was an interesting experience trying this out for some parties for friday and saturday. it was fun, but people associate devil-woman with temptress and...hahahaha. yeah. that is so not me. So, we'll see how Halloween actually goes. I'm kind of all costumed out.
And for your entertainment....the funniest baby video on Youtube.

3 comments:

  1. OK I was literally dying laughing at that youtube video. Oh my heck. I had to send it to my sisters with bebes. It's HYSTERICAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I know, right? I'm glad you hadn't seen it! it really is the best one out there. lol.

    ReplyDelete