Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ashley Simpson is Married!

Well, she did it. My sister went and got married last saturday in the Idaho Falls Temple. Want to know the best part about the entire thing? I am now the sister of Ashley Simpson! YESSS! haha. But, anyway everything went really smoothly and it was a very fun event. My whole immediate family was able to come and two of my aunts came as well! We had a blast. It was a little mini vacation.

So I found a ride up to Idaho Falls and it was a little snowy and it just felt like Christmas since I was catching a ride with a stranger in the snow to meet up with family and Idaho was involved. So I got back on Sunday and felt like I should be on Christmas vacation. It was very depressing that I had to go to school the next day.

But anyway! The point is, it is great to be with family! It can be such a stress reliever! I had been soooo stressed with homework (as you can read from my last post) and then I got to have this vacation-ish time with the family and it all goes away! :) We got some great pictures too! This is the only one I had saved on my computer.  


1 comment:

  1. The sister of Ashlee Simpson = Jessica Simpson. LUCKY!!!

    ReplyDelete