Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's Been Too Long!

So it's been a while. Just to update you all, I am still on kind of a non-dating/dating detox kick. I really want to focus on myself and self improvement for right now and enjoy being single.

In other news, I somehow strained my ankle. I had this really great running every night, playing tennis and volley ball thing going and then I some how strained (I think) the muscles in my ankle. So that came to a screeching halt. But my tan is coming along VERY nicely! AND! I did a turbo fire workout tonight and it was awesome...except for the fact that I, for some reason, hung onto these defective DVD's from last summer, so it skips over a couple parts of the workouts. Which really sucks. I don't know why I didn't exchange them. Got them on craigslist and now I can't find the guy's number. Anyway! Fascinating! 

Also! I got a job! I work at White Willow Reception Center. I really like it, but I only get a few hours a week, so I am on the hunt for another job. I applied at Brick Oven, so cross your fingers for me! 
So anyway, this is kind of a little update on my life.

2 comments: