Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Dating Strategy

Recently I have come to conclusion that guys suck. I've always tried to be really super duper optimistic about dating and men in general and I still am, but I have realized recently that they are extremely difficult. It's not me...it's definitely them. The problem is, they don't know what they want. I know what I want and I'm the type of person that decides pretty quickly what my intentions are and I'm ready to just go for it. However, most men are not this way. They THINK they know what they want and they act like it for a little while, but they quickly become distracted or change their minds. So since I can't change them I have decided that I need to change my approach to dating. I will have zero expectations. I'll enjoy the time I spend with them and move on without expecting to ever see them again. As long as I don't build things up in my head, things will stay relaxed and I won't be emotionally stressed and my life can just move on and my heart will not be broken. So yeah. it sucks, but I think this is the best way to approach dating from now on. Anyway, this all could change next week, but for now, that is how I'm going to handle things.

...Wow. This is probably the most negative post I've posted since I started this blog. Oh, well!

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I admire most about you is that even when you are being negative, there is a positiveness to everything you express :)

    ReplyDelete