Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crazy Dream I Found!!!

So I was looking for a document on my computer and was skimming through when I find a doc called "Crazy dream 1". I open it only to find that I had written down a dream that I had about 2 years ago. And let me tell you...it is CRAZY!! So I have decided to share this crazy dream with the four people that read my blog! haha! So you should feel super special! Just a side note, Jenny, you Have to Read this!
Well, here it is. Enjoy!!!


Crazy dream! 2-18-10
SO I took a nap and had a crazy dream! I dreamed that I went to a college that wasn’t a church school. It was one of those old cathedral schools (like Notre Dame). It was kind of a creepy old school. At the beginning there was something about skull and bones or something. So I have this roommate that has dark hair and is kind of fun.  One of my roommates wins lunch with the cast of Twilight. So they all come over and we are kind of awkward. I try to talk to everyone and they are just kind of awkward with me. Meanwhile Robert Pattinson has found this girl that I guess is related to me. They make some joke about them  dating all the Russells and I was like…I’m a Russell. But nobody heard me. So the dream goes on and there is this elevator that everyone goes into and gets transformed. It like vibrates and everyone gets kind of see through and then disappeared. It was really creepy and I didn’t really want to get involved with it because it seemed bad. But then I go with my roommate and it starts vibrating and it like, changes your cells and you sink through the floor and basically time travel. But you just go to the same place every time. Anything that is touching the floor first gets transported. Like I’m sitting on the floor and don’t think it’s working, but I look at my thumb and it is half gone. I go a couple of times and you don’t notice the shaking so much anymore or the going through the floor. It’s just like going on a normal elevator. So it transports you to this underground club thing for the students. There are all these creepy administrator type people with blue blazers and name tags walking around everywhere. There is a big black man with blue eyes, theres a little white lady with old lady hair and a skinny black guy with big eyes. They are all really creepy and watch everything you do. We go down a few times and hang out. There is this beautiful person for the day contest and this guy I keep seeing around is the one who wins it. I go outside with Jennifer (banner)(yes jenny! Haha) and we run into these two boys and I think one of them might be the guy who won, but I’m not sure (in the dream I’m not sure). We end up magically in our swim suits and have a water fight. Jennifer and the other guy stand there awkwardly and watch us. We have a wonderful time and at the end we are laying there on the ground kind of entwined. But the feeling of the dream is very innocent. He tells me he usually isn’t this comfortable with someone till after he’s slept with them. I figure he’s not Mormon so that’s just how he thinks. Some administrator comes up and kind of gets after us for being irresponsible, but we don’t really care. We part ways and I go to a locker room to get cleaned up. Jennifer is pouting and tells me that she really liked him and I totally am like, “Jennifer, you know what! There have been soooo many guys that I have liked, but you flirt with them so much and I don’t have a chance with them because you are so all over them.” She’s like, “seriously?” and I was like, “yeah. So don’t get all over me about it…”. She’s like, “oh…. Well…..” starts trailing off about something else. So I leave. Haha. It was a very satisfying dream. So me and my other roommate girl are either getting in or going out of the elevator and the really creepy skinny black admin guy kind of appears in front of us and shows us this button on the elevator thing and says that it goes to the penthouse suite and that we can use it whenever. My friend is all excited about it, but I was skeptical. We are walking and she’s like you can take this dan guy that you met and I was like no way. I don’t want to be a skank girl. I point to some girl in tights and a Minnie skirt and am like, “do you want me to be like her?” She gets my point. Then we see some people going to the penthouse suite and I was like, “see! They are just having a big orgy up there. We are not going”. She reluctantly agrees. Then Dan catches up with us. It was weird because I kind of have this out of body experience. I can see him walking up to me and I’m like Yes! But the me I’m seeing is kind of grumpy. So it switches back and I’m like oh, hi. We say something about the penthouse and how we aren’t going because it looks like a big orgy. Then he’s like, no a bunch of people go up there and play the piano and bring musical instruments and it’s great. So I feel kinda dumb. But I have a bit of an attitude. I realize that he’s not the beautiful person winner. I saw him back a ways and I still wasn’t sure. I was worried how we would meet up when we parted ways after the water fight because we didn’t have contact info, so I was glad when he found me, but I was being kind of a brat for some reason. He was kind of sad. The dream kind of ended after that. Bizarre! 

2 comments: